I'm Vivian Thomas.
I'm an undergraduate studying computer science and applied physics at Marietta College in Ohio. I use they/them pronouns (or whatever explicitly-singular gender-neutral pronoun you propose). I'm looking for an internship or research opportunity for summer 2020.
I'm on GitHub and Mastodon and Twitter.
Here are some of my projects:
- Visendus, a short but difficult stealth game I made with inhumanrobot.
- Laika, a PICO-8 game about the first animal to get launched into orbit.
- Iwazaru, a Discord bot that enforces emoji-only chat. You can join the server.
- Sockbend, a set of Python scripts for applying audio transformations to images to make glitchy effects.
- Some fun mods for Don't Starve Together. Also a dialogue table that shows how characters talk about each other
- Some social media bots
- Are you valid?
- Fortune Teller Putnam, a creepy fortune teller I made. It's not available online but you can read about it.
- Everyman. Sprites by Toby Fox.
- Website guestbook