I'm Vivian Thomas.
I like to make electronics do fun things. I love insects and other bugs. I use they/them pronouns (or whatever explicitly-singular gender-neutral pronoun you propose).
I'm on GitHub and sometimes Mastodon and Twitter. You can email me at [my first name]@[this domain].
Here's the best photo of me ever taken.
Here are some of my projects:
- TV head and respirator costumes with LED matrices.
- Arthropod macrophotography
- Visendus, a short but difficult stealth game I made with inhumanrobot.
- Laika, a PICO-8 game about the first animal to get launched into orbit.
- Iwazaru, a Discord bot that enforces emoji-only chat. You can join the server.
- Sockbend, a set of Python scripts for applying audio transformations to images to make glitchy effects.
- Some fun mods for Don't Starve Together. Also a dialogue table that shows how characters talk about each other
- Fortune Teller Putnam, a creepily accurate fortune teller I made. It's not available online but you can read about it.